You can get physical therapy services to focus on different parts of your body that need it, from your feet to your neck.
Only sports physical therapists deal with your whole body — every muscle group and joint — to help you achieve maximum results from your physical endeavors and optimal recovery from any unfortunate mishaps along the way.
Heal fast, get strong and regain your competitive edge at the TRI Physical Therapy practice in Brooklyn.
Sports physical therapy is a subset of physical therapy that focuses on injuries commonly seen in athletes. Therapists who specialize in spine and sport physical therapy also help with overexertion injuries or prevention of injury by supplying the appropriate exercises, optimal workouts, and care for stressed muscles and tissue.
Sports Physical Therapy For Everyone
Luckily, sports physical therapy isn’t just for the professional athlete. Amateur athletes, aging exercisers, and even those experiencing osteoarthritis benefit from the education, experience, and care a good spine and sports physical therapy center can offer.
Your Brooklyn-based therapist has access to the ever-evolving information, studies, journals and methods best suited to your injury or limitation.
Types of Conditions a Sports Physical Therapist Treats
Your sports medicine physical therapist guides you to your strongest and fullest recovery after an injury, optimal movement during your exercise routines or greatest mobility in your everyday life. Some common areas of concern include:
- Range of motion limitations, especially with your limbs or large joints
- Reduced strength
- Compromised balance
- Torn, bruised, or damaged cartilage, resulting from an injury or surgery
- Relearning motion after simple or compound fractures
- Swelling and stiffness in joints due to osteoarthritis
- Correction of poor posture or damaging movement
- Chronic pain issues due to injury or arthritis
- Over-trained or overused muscles, tendons or joints
- Neuromuscular conditions requiring different methods of movement
Read more: https://www.triptnyc.com/sports-physical-therapy/
TRi Physical Therapy of Brooklyn
2279 Coney Island Ave, Ste 203,
Brooklyn, NY 11223
+1 (718) 998-9877