Sometime when the QuickBooks user tries to upgrade the payroll or while performing on the company’s payroll, it'd grind to a halt within the middle of the work due to the QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159. But how does it actually appear? and the way it affects the working of the QuickBooks? Well, here is that the complete solution to get rid of error 30159. you'll contact experts via QuickBooks Support Number to use of these steps.
What is QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159?
QuickBooks Error 30159 is especially a payroll error that happens thanks to improper file setup within the OS of your PC. The error generally caused by Windows computers or other Windows compatible devices.
If you see that your display screen is showing a 30159 error message, it means the error has already appeared in your QB payroll. because the error is daunting and can stop your payroll work, and you won’t be ready to use your QB payroll until it completely vanishes. Therefore, you would like to perform such steps to rectify the error. But before this, you ought to remember of the possible reasons due to which the error can occur.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 30159
Here during this section, we've clearly mentioned the explanations behind the error 30159, see below to analyze which has caused your QB.
- When your QB company file is broken or corrupted
- EIN Status is inactive
- QuickBooks Installation Error happens
- If you've got not updated your Windows version
- Or if you've got not updated your QuickBooks
- When your Windows Registration File corrupts
- If any malware or virus has attacked your system
- Improperly deleted the hardware file
- Wrong information by the damaged filing system
How to resolve QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159?
There are number of solutions that you simply can easily apply and solve the error. See below-mentioned solution:
Solutions 1: Manually Update the System
- Log in your system as Administrator
- Select All Program
- Click on Accessories and click on on system tools on your screen
- Select system restore
- Click Next
- Continue doing until the confirmation window appears
- Now restart your computer after processing
Solution 2: QuickBooks Error Scanning
- Install the QuickBooks Payroll Error Code utility 3015
- Now install the program, and proceed
- Select the scan option
- And, start scanning
- After scanning select Fix QB Errors.
- Next, you would like to restart your PC
After restarting check if the error has vanished or not. If not, then move to subsequent solution.
Solution 3: Performing Disk Cleanup
Here during this step, you've got to perform Disk Cleaning on your system, this method is usually effective to resolve most of the errors in QuickBooks.
Solution 4: Use System Restore in Windows
- How to fix search system using reset step
- Select System Restore
- Now, enter the administrator passwords
- Next, follow the steps within the wizard
- Restore your system
Hence, after performing these steps you'll resolve the error this daunting error from QuickBooks very soon.
Solution 5: In QB Company File add your EIN
- First, you would like to log in QuickBooks
- Click Select Payrolls option
- Now click on ‘Use my existing payrolls service’
- The Account Maintenance window will get open on your screen
- Select Add File
- Mark the radio button opposite to feature EIN Number
- If you notice that radio button is disabled, then you've got already correctly subscribed to EIN Number
- Now click Next
- Remember to review all the knowledge
- And, now return to QuickBooks
The 5th solution is additionally completed and therefore the above solutions are directed by the QB experts. you'll simply perform these steps in your home and rectify the error without anyone’s help. But you continue to facing the QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 then you would like to contact the expert by QuickBooks support contact number +1-844-827-3817.