Dogs are known as ‘man’s best friend’ for a reason. They are marvelous creatures who have stood by the humans for a long time. Loyalty, care, and emotional support are the pros of keeping a dog. Keeping a dog helps people in managing distressing situations. Dogs are thought to be the best companions for humans. Many mental health professionals recommend keeping dogs as emotional support for people who have issues related to mental health.
At realesaletter.com, we know that individuals who require emotional support animals need a companion with a calm and collected personality. That's why we offer ESA certification for medium-sized dogs with a calm demeanor that makes them perfect for emotional support. Our team can help you choose the perfect breed for your needs, and with our certification, you can have your furry companion with you wherever you go. Our certification process is easy and efficient, and our team is available to help you with any questions or concerns you may have. Trust us to make the process of obtaining an ESA certification easy and enjoyable.
Now going back to our main topic; keeping a medium-sized dog for emotional support as a pet is not too complicated. Medium-sized dogs usually have calm personalities and are easily tamed. Moreover, there are many stores and companies that provide the essentials of keeping a dog. Such dogs are playful, fiercely loyal, and well trained to take care of their owner. Following are a few benefits and suggestions if you consider adopting a dog of medium size for emotional support.
- Several animals, especially dogs like Golden retrievers, are informally trained as ESAs. Dogs not only provide security but also work as emotional support agents. If you require an ESA, you can apply for a letter. Obtaining an ESA Letter is not as difficult as it seems. The letter is provided by licensed mental health professionals to whom they deem eligible to have an ESA. Research also proves that these dogs are effective in providing the emotional support needed by their owners. More importantly, those people who are suffering from autism or schizophrenia benefit greatly from these animals.
- All the essentials you need to keep a dog are available in the market. But you can also make some at home, given the availability of the related content online. A DIY dog house is something that can be built on your own. You will not require a special technician or carpenter to make a house for your dog. It is something that can be done on your own with the greatest ease.
- The size of the dog also has a significant role in their effectiveness as companions. Small and big sized dogs are generally found to be aggressive in nature. Medium-sized dogs like Labrador or golden retrievers share the friendliest relationship with human beings. These dogs of medium size possess a calm personality, which makes them the prime emotional support animals. Pug, Corgi, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel are the dog breeds with optimal size and calmest of the personalities. Due to these qualities, these dogs make a great emotional support animal.
- Yorkshire Terrier is a fiercely loyal breed that will never leave you whatever happens. They will always stand by your side, and will never let you feel alone and even risk their own lives for you. The nature of a terrier with a calm personality makes it the perfect breed. This particular breed is so lovable that it becomes a part of the family. Such caring and calming personalities of the Yorkshire Terrier also make them great companions.
Emotional distress, loneliness, and medical complications can lead anyone to depression or serious health risks. Medium-sized dogs with calm personalities are the best choice in this regard. Human beings have to adapt to the changing lifestyles and it is not advisable to lag behind due to a lack of emotional support. Take care of your loved ones and get them good emotional support animals with calm personalities.
If you still think you do not require an ESA letter then here are some US state specific bebefits to entice you more:
- Colorado: Individuals with an ESA letter have the right to bring their emotional support dogs on public transportation without being charged an additional fee.
- Massachusetts: People with an ESA letter can have their emotional support dog live with them in no-pet housing and not be charged extra fees or deposits.
- Virginia: Individuals with an ESA letter can have their emotional support dog accompany them in the cabin of an airplane without having to pay additional fees.